G Kuppuswamy Naidu Memorial (GKNM) Hospital
The hospital was established in 1952 by the GKNM family trust and supported by the Lakshmi Group of Companies. It was started with the singular objective to provide accessible and affordable quality healthcare. The hospital has a capacity of 500 beds and has grown to be a recognized medical centre that provides super speciality care with the latest advances in technology and expertise. Departments here include Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Oncology, Pediatrics, Neonatology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine and Radiology. Palliative care, a hospice and outreach programmes are provided at free or nominal costs. The hospital is recognized by the World Health Organisation (WHO), the Indian Council of Medical Research, and the State and Central Governments.